Giant Bee Insect Fossil Replica For Sale-SKR030
This insect example is a giant bee fossil replica, possibly the genus Scorpiopelecinus. This is a detailed specimen replica from the dim past of 125 million years ago, which shows many features such as the antennae, wing venation, and segmentation to the abdomen. This fossil replica means the bee It may play a role in the rapid diversification of flowering plants in the early to mid-Cretaceous period.
- Dimension: L- 0.3 m
- Museum quality insect fossil replica
- Materials: Museum quality fossil replicas are cast in durable Polyurethane resins
- Movements: Static
- Production time: Basically 20-30 Days. If customized sculpture or color requires extra days as per design
- Accessories: -Installation Manual-Assemble Accessories-Assemble Tools-Spare Materials-Maintenance & Repair Materials.
- Suit for: Perfect gift for the dinosaur enthusiast and home decor or playground grassplot decoration. Perfect for the museum, home decoration and more.
- The original specimen, from which this cast was made, was found in the Fossil China, Liaoning Province