Deadly Nadder Blue Dragon Costume-DCDR005
This dragon costume is so eye-catching on Halloween. The dragon outfit is designed to have huge fangs in its mouth and sharp thorns on the head. The blood-red eyes staring at his enemies. We use different shades of blue to give the dragon skin a complex scale texture. The dark blue umbrella-shaped dragon wings spread out on both sides of the body. No matter in a comic con fair or a Halloween night, the appearance of the Deadly Nadder brings a lot of fun on any occasion. The most important is that the price of this walking dragon suit is very reasonable, only $3980.
DRAGON HALLOWEEN COSTUME FOR SALE DESCRIPTION:
- Adult dress up the dragon costume for stage performing. It is very convenient to operate this dinosaur costume through lever machinery. The inside of the dragon suit has a joystick that can control the movement of the puppet's head, eyes, and mouth. The performer shakes the wings of the dragon. You can hear the sound of the dragon, let a realistic blue dragon(Deadly Nadder) appear in front of the view.
ANIMATRONIC DRAGON COSTUME FEATURES:
- Unique Features: 1. Deadly Nadder Costume 2. Blue skin color 3.Sharp giant fangs 4. Uncover legs costume
- Dimension:approx. L- 16' 5'' / Wingspan- 5' 3'' / H-7' 2''
- Fit For Performer：5'~6' 5'' tall
- Packing Size: 13' x 3 '4'' x 4' 3''
- Weight: 41~45 lbs
- Materials: -EPE Foam -Stainless steel frame-3D Printing Polymer Fabric-Mixed Acrylic Paint
- Dragon Movements: -Eyes blinking-Head left to right -Neck up and down -Tail left to right -Dragon Wings flapping-Walking with dragon sound.
- Other optional movements: -Spray smoke -Spit water -And more new functions you tell us.
- Wooden Case for transportation
- Performer Legging
- Global charger
- Show Shelf
- Skin Repair Kits
- Normally it takes about 6-9 Weeks to make 1 unit walking dinosaur suit. However, during the Busy Season, it may take 2-3 Weeks Longer. Plus Shipping time (check SHIPPING with our customer service please). Also, we accept Rush Orders, please contact us first with Your Project date.