Museum Exhibit Realistic Woolly Rhino(Coelodonta) Model-AFC001
This woolly rhino model is exhibiting in the Qinggang Museum now. According to paleontology research, the Coelodonta model is made with reference to today's white rhinoceros. There are two long horns on the head, and the body is covered with thick fur. We hope to make the model of the woolly rhino be strong and muscular. The long hair cover makes the sculpture more difficult. The solution we have adopted is to implant hair of different lengths according to different parts, which can reflect the appearance of realistic woolly rhino. In animatronic model mechanical design, the horn of this prehistoric mammal is used to shovel snow, so we programmed the head to swing left and right. Mcsdino always insists on a museum-quality ice age restoration models.
- Item：ICE AGE ANIMATRONIC WOOLLY RHINO-AFC001
- Scale: 1:1
- Product Size: Approximately 12' 6'' L ( 3.8 m) *
- Materials: High Density ( ≥2.0) Foam+ Rust Prevention Treated Steel+CE motors+Mixed acrylic and silicone paint+3-4 layer waterproofing pain
- Movements: Head left to right/Mouth open and close with animal sound/Belly Breathing
- Production time: Basically 40-48
- Offer various delivery options for our clients. Support global shipping! By Air/Express/Sea/Door to door transportation solutions.