Realistic Cowboy Dinosaur Rider Stilts Costume-DCTR640
This realistic dinosaur rider on stilts costume requires the performer to wear a 31-inches (78 cm) stilt. After two months of testing and improvement, our team ensured that adults can ride a Dino stilts costume for a Dino show after a day of practice. Someone puts on this riding dinosaur costume. Visitors hear a trembling roar, A dinosaur with a rider slowly comes towards them. They are shocked to see what is happening in front of them, A Tyrannosaurus is staring at them. Mouth open so they can see its maw full of teeth. Shocking the visitors. They look up in disbelief to find a cowboy sitting on the back of the dinosaur. The rider smiles at them and pats the T-Rex's head. The beast is quite like a pet. The rider introduces his pet, "He is Rexy." My hunting partner." and then in the blink of an eye, they disappear into the sunset.
- Unique features: 1. Brown skin Dino cowboy costume 2. cover legs suit
- Stilts height: 31''(78 cm)
- Size: Approx. L-14'10''(4.5 m)/ W-3'(0.9 m)/ H-8'7'' (2.6 m)
- Suitable for performers: 5' 3'' ~6' 5'' tall (160cm-195 cm)
- Packing size: 13'x 3'4''x 4'3'' (3m * 0.85m * 1.1m)
- Weight: 60~64 pounds (28-29 kg)
- Material: -EPE foam - Stainless steel frame - 3D printed polymer fabric - Mixed acrylic paint
- Dinosaur movements: - Eyes blinking- head left to right - Neck up and down - Dino walks with the dinosaur roar.
- Other optional actions: - More new features, You tell us.
- Transportation crate
- Global charger
- Display shelf
- Skin repair kit